Civic bumpers (Standard vs JDM vs Wagon)

Since I have already filed an introduction, I thought I'd jump right in as ask this. Are the Wagon's body pieces common to itself, or is it pieced from other EF's? I looked at what ever stickies you have here, and even searched for this info on the forum, butI haven't seen anything. In examining the other variants of the EF Civic, it looks to me as if the front bumpers (the lower 2/3rds anyway) are all pretty much interchangable, and the upper caps are what set each car appart from the others. I can't tell how the rears are, but I am assuming that these would be the same as the sedan's rear. I ask, because my future car might be a 91 RTI, and if I can, I'd love to put an SIR bumper (or bumpers) on it. Or some other Civic face that has alittle more character than the OEM Wagon unit. Is this idea do'able?

Mahalo;
Ken

Comments

• HaydzHaydz Moderator
    You should just add this question to the current thread on this topic instead of creating a whole new thread..

But yes as the other thread says, the top strip is the only part you need to worry about. :D

As for rear bumpers, i'm unsure as to what will bolt up but i think the hatchback/CRX bumpers might be too short.
  • Opps. Sorry. I thought I went thru all the other threads. I only started this one because I didn't see anything on this subject. I'll look harder next time, thanks.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    No worries im not a nazi.... :P :D

I hope?!

:D