Third Gen Interior Options

Here it is, all things interior related to the third gen wagon (1984-1987) What fits? What doesn't? Colors? Patterns? Options?

Post it all here!

Comments

• 339.jpg
    191.jpg
    193.jpg
    467.jpg
    466.jpg

Ill dig up more brochures tomorrow
  • NorthxNWagonNorthxNWagon New Wagonist
    As you may know I just got my first wagon, an '85 4WD. I pulled out the paper work in the glove box last night and got a nice surprise. Had the owners manual, original dealership paperwork, window sticker and and fold out broschure poster!! It's all pretty much gold. I will take some photos this evening and post them in here! Great thread idea. We need more third gen specific love up in here!!!
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Cool, I'm interested mainly in the fabrics used for some reason. Let's post picture of our velour patterns and see if we have the same.. I'll snap some now.
    TheGreatBacon, can you get a clean shot of your old seat skins?
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Here are the patterns of the 3 cars on my property. My pair of 3rd Gens. have extremely similar prints, in different colors of course. But you can see for yourself however, that they are not the same. They have very different textures as well.
    My '87 RT- Brown & Tan/ Caramel.
    353.jpg

TheGreatBacon's- (EDM?) Seat skins in Burgundy.
    354.jpg

My '85 AWD- Blue

355.jpg

This car also has something I've not seen on another Wagon yet.
    It has a full driver's side vinyl bolster, top & bottom, only on the far driver's (left) side though...
    356.jpg
  • NorthxNWagonNorthxNWagon New Wagonist
    I love the plaid print in the great bacon. I almost bought a wagon with the same print but in a blue/tan/yellowish.
  • Chaife I actually don't have my old skins with me at the moment, I have the 4WD 1985 Wagon brochure though; which includes the two options they had in the US for our push start 4WD wagons.. Or at least the two interior options that were advertised. Honda was sneaky when making these interiors :p
  • jobmanjobman Band Wagon
    I searched the forums and probably missed it. On my 87 RT Wagon, what seats are interchangeable? Other years, Acuras?
    Thanks
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    jobman wrote: »
    I searched the forums and probably missed it. On my 87 RT Wagon, what seats are interchangeable? Other years, Acuras?
    Thanks

I dont know this answer. Maybe one of the other third gen guru's can chime in...

I am curious if the third gen came with optional floormats and a dashmat....anybody?
  • white86'dwhite86'd Band Wagon
    I've got floor mats that have gotten kinda thrashed. Not sure if they are OE or not.
  • 87rt4wd87rt4wd Band Wagon
    I have seats from an 87 integra in my 87 rt wagon, they r great and wagon rails bolt directly to them and into the car!
    425.jpg

have integra head rests in rear to match too :encouragement:
    426.jpg

Also have 2 sets of oem floor mats, one cloth (and a little beat) and rubber mats (pic is before integra seats)
    427.jpg

428.jpg

LOVE ME SOME OEM GOODNESS. hope this helps some of you guys out.