chargespeed (wing)

now ive seen that you can make an ef wing fit it with mods also an ek duckbill fits nicely but i think that its a old school boxy car having a round wing although looks good isnt really what i think would fit it...so i wonder if anyone has tried the chargespeed ef wing on the wagon

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    the mid wing fits from an EF(ED) without mods
  • kamanari1kamanari1 New Wagonist
    i meant the top wing
    bump
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    If it bolts on in place of the Hatch rear wing then no it will not fit directly onto the Wagon without needing some form of modification.
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    kamanari1 wrote:
    ...ek duckbill ... old school boxy car having a round wing ... isnt really what i think would fit it...so i wonder if anyone has tried the chargespeed ef wing on the wagon

:? :?: Doesn't the chargespeed wing look like the EK duckbill,but instead of the big curve on top it's on the bottom.IMO I think the EF Sir rear wing would look the best with the least amount of Mod.

To answer ur question.The Wgn.rear angle is TOO steep for the Chrg.spd. wing to work W/O adding extensions on the lower half.Look at the 6th pic at this link:
    http://hondacivicwagon.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/683

This was my 1st prototype I did on my Wgn.See the lower tip it's about 5/16"(8mm) off the Wgn.body 'cuz I trimmed off too much of the EF wing.If you continue a imaginary line down like the chargespeed ef wing the gap could grow to .5-.75"(12-19mm). :oops: The other possible prob is the chargespeed ef wing may flare out towards the sides too much(looking from the rear of the Wgn.) also 'cuz the side Wgn.angle is steeper too. :cry:
    i wish i had one already just to see for myself i mean if the stock wing can already be adapted another wing that was meant for that stock wing has to work...stock one looks good though i know it wont just bolt up i was just curious if anyone other than yourself has tried to make anything work other than that crv wing
  • Does anyone know how far the charge speed spoiler "bill" sticks out?
  • Does any one have pics of rear fin on civic wagon this thread needs pics thanks.