HELP!!! REAR SEAT REMOVAL!! [SOLVED! W/ PICS]

anybody know how to take out the rear seats? i really need help im gutting out my wagon and i got everything out except for the rear plastic peices and i cant figure out how to take out the rear seats... i tried doing a quick search and im sorry if this was already a thread somewhere..

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    there are little plastic clips that hold the top portion of the seats in place. slide them out and the seats fall out of place.

assuming you have a DX or higher wagon with 60/40 split rear seats.
  • White&NerdyWhite&Nerdy Senior Wagonist
    Detailed instructions, with pics, are in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3889

It's about installing the OEM rear speaker pods - not an intuitive place to look for the info you're looking for. But it tells you how to remove the rear seats and much of the interior back there. Just leave out the part where you put it all back together again. :lol:
  • L5thL5th Band Wagon
    wagodizzle wrote:
    there are little plastic clips that hold the top portion of the seats in place. slide them out and the seats fall out of place.

assuming you have a DX or higher wagon with 60/40 split rear seats.

THANK YOU WAGO!! haha u know wats funny i started taking one of them off, and before i took the other side off i started looking at it and i was pulling on the seat the wrong way to "derail" them.. i felt so stupid from how EASY it was to take off. to clarify for everyone i took a couple pictures!!!

568.jpg
    THAT IS WAT IT LOOKS LIKE ON

569.jpg
    THOSE ARE THE CLIPS YOU TAKE OFF

after u take those clips off you push the seat towards the outides towards the doors and derail them in the middle first! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    glad you got it :mrgreen:
  • andylyonandylyon Band Wagon
    where do you get those clips ? or what are they called to search? i need one