No cup holders or arm rest? no problem find a subie :)

well here is the armrest and cup holders that I have...got it out of a subaru.. had it in my 94 coupe for a while but now i want it in the wagon..it fit perfect in the coupe. even the e-brake lined up so hopefully its the same for my wag. here are some pics
34372_406956477948_510112948_4537868_798168_n.jpg
34069_406956207948_510112948_4537857_8119071_n.jpg
26687_406956042948_510112948_4537853_1560545_n.jpg

i still need to trim the end a little but other then that its not bad..will get some pics once its installed in the car

Comments

• NycetryNycetry Wagonist
    so I somewhat got it in. I need to cut a little on the sides for the seatbelt locks to fit by but other then that it fits like a glove :D. Soon as I trim it a little I'll snap some pics of it in the wago.
  • doitdubdoitdub familEE
    In for finished pics. Also, what did it come out of?
    doitdub wrote:
    In for finished pics. Also, what did it come out of?
    a wagon subaru..cant remember the name right now...looks like it might match the brown interior of the wagovans. to bad its not blue =/ but oh well i need a arm rest and cup holders lol
  • In for finished product!
  • WagonAttackWagonAttack New Wagonist
    yes! i might have to go find a center console now and spray it black! definitely in for finished product!
    Going to get a heat gun and try to bend it rather then trimming pieces off hopefully I can get it in the car soon...planning a road trip :D
    No updates yet..still going to try the heat gun.. does advance auto rent them? I know they rent spring compressors and other tools. Hopefully I can find some paint that somewhat matches the blue of my interior for it
  • superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    In for pics!
  • Old SkoolOld Skool Council Member
    The console looks like it would offset to the driver's side :( the oem ebrake is center of the car... if you were to offset the ebrake.. :)
  • Tintin32Tintin32 Band Wagon
    Old Skool wrote:
    The console looks like it would offset to the driver's side :( the oem ebrake is center of the car... if you were to offset the ebrake.. :)

I also agree because I think the brake lever hole is not center like origin ... :?
    Some pics I find (to confirm) on this thread : :arrow: Here
    462.jpg

I hope perhaps it fit well ... On rest , found wich is real car/wagon giver is it ! :wink:
    Cordially
    Tintin
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    The world waits...
    yeah its a tad off..when I had it in my coupe it was a little off to the driver side but the seats held it in place..im gonna take the heat gun and try to mould the hole for the ebrake and hopefully make it fit a bit better..and if i mess it up oh well it was only 5.00 at the pick and pull and it got some use in the 94 coupe lol..hopefully some updates this weekend
    also today while i was at work i was looking at my co-workers subie and i noticed the mud flaps look alot like the wagon flaps..like almost identical..gonna go to the pick and pull and try to find some for rear flaps for my wagon

best pic i could find online of the mud flaps
    6.jpg
  • MyRevivalMyRevival Band Wagon
    Subscribed
  • greenteagodgreenteagod Moderator
    MyRevival wrote: »
    Subscribed
    :hopelessness:
  • MyRevivalMyRevival Band Wagon
    Okay I fail. Thanks guys. 2010, clearly fail. It's been a while since I played on a forum. Thanks for the reminder.