L.E.D. Dome lighting

well I just wanted to share a really cool way of upgrading your wagons lighting!!! LED are much brighter and draw less power too!!

once again if this has been covered, sorry in advance

You can find these LED's all over the place now days!! I belive on ebay there super cheap. My shop sells them for about $20 per.

For this install you will need:

Tools: small tip screw driver to remove dome light plastic cover

Parts:
-Dome light ( front one )
DE3022

-Trunk/Cargo area ( rear one )
DE3021

I used a universal larger front LED upgrade and a direct fit for the front, the universal front one are $20 and the rear direct fit is $10. I stock a ton of these so if you can't find them cheaper online just PM me.

Here's a pic of the parts:
786.jpg
787.jpg

Here's the final installed lights, very bright at night!! I love it

788.jpg

Comments

• 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    :shock:
    oh sure now u tell me....

it took me buying a second one for the front to get the correct fit .. but im hoping the legend map & dome combo will take this led panel i have thats collecting dust ...
    just picked up a rear cargo assembly from the junk yard

LEDs are all i have n all my bulbs on my wagon...
  • 3rd4ce wrote:
    :shock:
    oh sure now u tell me....

it took me buying a second one for the front to get the correct fit .. but im hoping the legend map & dome combo will take this led panel i have thats collecting dust ...
    just picked up a rear cargo assembly from the junk yard

LEDs are all i have n all my bulbs on my wagon...

LOL sorry I have so may thinks I'm still needing to try on the Wagon, all in do time!!
  • 1988rt1988rt Senior Wagonist
    those are really sweet, I didn't know they had those
  • leWolfleWolf Senior Wagonist
    yup, one of the first upgrades i did!
  • Can you provide me. Better deal if I buy 2 fronts n 1 rear? Also does any1 hve a spare rear cover? I think my plastic is worn out cuz it always falls out when I shut the hatch. Also what led do u use for the da integra dome light upgrade? I plan on doing that in the near future.
  • teamolsteamols New Wagonist
    they do look nice
  • GarryGarry New Wagonist
    haha thats cool, I think gonna have to do that to mine. :D
  • This is So sick! I'm Going to have to get some!
  • Im going to PM you for some :mrgreen:
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    Will these LED replacement "bulbs" on ebay work?
  • bpalmer216bpalmer216 Band Wagon
    This is a great idea my lights are sooooo dim, very clever of you!
  • flipside1212flipside1212 Band Wagon
    leds make it look alot cleaner. I have a set in my dome as well as the license plate bulbs.
  • tonytonestonytones Band Wagon
    Great idea! Has anyone tried different degrees of the LED's? White vs Blue-ish white?? I'm curious if using a combination would perhaps create a better light? Not sure, anyone with any testing done or suggestions would be much appreciate! Thanks
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    tonytones wrote:
    Great idea! Has anyone tried different degrees of the LED's? White vs Blue-ish white?? I'm curious if using a combination would perhaps create a better light? Not sure, anyone with any testing done or suggestions would be much appreciate! Thanks
    ive been sampling and testing LEDs for over 10 years.....
    :idea: u mean white vs doo doo brown..... :lol:
    like in Odie.. :?:
    162.jpg
    or
    like this n Scrappy... :?:
    163.jpg
  • mgcookmgcook Band Wagon
    I usually buy mine from www.superbrightleds.com, they are a tad expensive, but they are BRIGHT
  • tonytonestonytones Band Wagon
    O_o whoa.

haha yea. or perhaps the white light vs the more 'blue-ish' light? in terms of visibility in the car =)
  • Old SkoolOld Skool Council Member
    I did led licence plate lamps...
    265.jpg
    266.jpg
    267.jpg
  • The license plate LED's look sick at night!!
  • Here's a cool night shot of the LED dome lights still working good after 2 years now!

287.jpg
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    I have some in my brown one. as well as in the DA map lights. It's a bit much at night sometimes but it's way better than the crappy incandescent lights
  • Have these in my diesel truck! Best mod to the interior in my opinion! No more pullin out your phone for extra light. Just got the same ones in my wagon as well. But no pics of the wagon ones on me right now. :( But great to post about this! Everyone should get them!
  • ianlinkianlink Band Wagon
    which ones do you need for the liscense plate? Are they sold at any average parts stores?